Tuesday 12 February 2013

Back ;-)




Good morning!

I know I've been crap at posting during the last two weeks, but there was just so much going on and things I had to deal with first. I've just enjoyed a delicious breakfast. A Latte and fruit salad made up of an apple, a kaki and a juicy tangerine. I always tell maself to eat something more substantial in the morning but when I do, I really miss my fruit. 

What do you usually have for breakfast?

Above you can see a nice new addition to my furniture. It's from an absolutely great shop called Geromar in the Swedish town Höör. Unfortunately they're discontinuing their shop because they're going to move, but I've heard they'll keep up their online store - Yay! For more info go to their website: http://geromar.se/
I just love shabby-chic white things, but I do have to watch out that my flat doesn't get too light. I was thinking of getting some colourful cushions to put on my kitchen chairs and I definitly need to put up some more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment